What you will do
- Translate texts - an article, an interview, or a social media post. Deadlines are flexible and large texts could be split between two translators.
- While translating, search for reliable sources to link them as a reference material (it’s always in the original text, the equivalent in the translation language is what we are looking for). Use Google Drive, Telegram chat, and Trello to work and communicate.
We Need Translators:
- Russian—English and English—Russian
If one of these languages is native for you, we are also looking for a proofreader to check the translated text for inconsistencies and faults of speech.
What does it take?
- 4-5 hours per week to work on a project
What do you get?
- Experience of working in a team of like-minded people,
- Experience of writing and publishing research-based texts (with a possibility of doing it either anonymously or not based on your own preference), supported by feedback to help you improve your writing,
- Experience of working in an NGO
How to applyFill in this form, we will contact you in 5 days.
Should you have any additional questions please feel free to send us an email via email@example.com