What you will do:
- Translate texts—an article, an interview, or a social media post. Deadlines are flexible and large texts could be split between two translators.
- While translating, search for reliable sources to link them as a reference material (it’s always in the original text, the equivalent in the translation language is what we are looking for).
- Use Google Drive, Telegram chat, and Trello to work and communicate.
We Need Translators:
If one of these languages is native for you, we are also looking for a proofreader to check the translated text for inconsistencies and faults of speech.
What does it take?
- 4-5 hours per week to work on a project.
What do you get?
- Experience of working in a team of like-minded people.
- Experience in translating texts on socially meaningful matters.
- Experience of working in an NGO.
How to apply?Fill in this form, we will contact you in 5 days.
Should you have any additional questions please feel free to send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org.